Phenadrine: Does it Live Up to the Hype?
Most diet supplement promises to promote weight loss. Each one also claims to be the most unique, effective product on the market. Phenadrine may not be the most unique diet supplement available; but it could still be effective.
There are actually two diet supplement called Phenadrine and you don’t want to get them confused. This particular product is made by APS Nutrition. This can be confusing if you aren’t aware that there are two different products.
Phenadrine is a diet supplement that says it will not give you the jitters like so many other stimulant-based products do. That is an appealing promise; especially if you have taken other diet supplements that make you feel wired and jittery.
How Does Phenadrine Work?
Phenadrine says it has a two-in-one punch. It claims it combine advanced lipolytic (fat) stimulation and intense workout potentiation like no other product. The manufacturer says that Phenadrine is engineered to catapult your performance to a new league.
Sounds impressive, but does it really work? Time to look into this diet supplement.
Phenadrine Side Effects
Phenadrine does contain caffeine so if you are sensitive to caffeine it may cause side effects. They may include headaches, insomnia, nervousness, jitters, anxiety and increased heart rate.
Phenadrine Ingredient Highlights
Phenadrine says it is based on a carefully crafted unique matrix of proven and effective weight loss agents. They include:
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine a form of an essential amino acid, L-Tyrosine. It is more water soluble and can be absorbed faster than pure L-Tyrosine. It leads to thermogenesis and lipolysis.
- Icariin a natural anabolic. It enhances blood flow to the muscles and increases testosterone levels
- R-N-Benzyl alpha phenylethylamine found in chocolate so can’t be all bad. A clean stimulant that also is a mood enhancer and appetite suppressant, plus a thermogenic
- Caffeine Anhydrous it is a fat burner and increases energy
- 1,3 Dimethylamylamine similar to the effect of epinephrine (adrenaline). It leads to performance and energy, increases concentration and focus
- Methylsynephrine HCL known to behave like ephedra without causing the health issues and serious side effects. It speeds up metabolism
Should You Try Phenadrine?
Phenadrine is a diet supplement that has some effective fat burning ingredients. Unfortunately, like so many other diet supplements it has a proprietary blend. This means that we can’t actually see the individual ingredient amounts; only the total of all the ingredients.
When companies use proprietary blends, it usually a way for them to hide the fact that they aren’t using the right amounts of each ingredient.
Phenadrine is a diet supplement that has gotten mixed reviews. Either you are happy with it or you think it is worthless. Even though it is not supposed to cause side effects, Phenadrine has stimulants, which often cause minor side effects.
There are very few reviews on this product so you may not get a true picture of its effectiveness.
Phenadrine does not come with a money back guarantee.
We do not recommend that you try Phenadrine. Instead, we suggest that you look at the top rated diet supplements. These have good ingredients, the right amounts, and positive customer reviews.