Thermofuel Lite Fat Burner: How does it live up to the Hype?
Thermofuel Lite Fat Burner says it is the most comprehensive fat burner available. Now we all know that is a great advertising gimic that many companies will say about their products. It is time to pick this diet supplement apart and see if it is worth all the hype about it.
How Does Thermofuel Lite Fat Burner Work?
Thermofuel Lite Fat Burner says it combines the most powerful ingredients available without a prescription, to activate your body’s natural fat burning machinery. They state it uses the most effective tool in fat burning today, a process kn0wn as the futile cycle, which is the scientific term for burning fat without muscular activity. Wouldn’t that be nice if we could all lose the weight and build muscle without having to do an ounce of exercise? I can’t imagine that to be the case. Taking a pill and not doing anything else to change your lifestyle can’t be a positive in the long run. They claim this diet supplement produces rapid results and you should drop some pounds in a matter of a few days. Can it really do the job?
Thermofuel Lite Fat Burner Side Effects
Since Thermofuel Lite Fat Burner has caffeine ingredients in the formula there are side effects: headache, jitters, anxiety, nervousness, insomnia, abdominal pain and irregular heart rate.
Thermofuel Lite Fat Burner Ingredient Highlights
- Advantra Z – which is citrus aurantium. This is an alternative to ephedra. It offers many of the metabolic enhancing affects of ephedra without the dangerous side effects. Is patented for stimulating thermogenesis, reducing weight, increasing lean muscle mass, improving athletic performance and suppressing appetite
- Theobromine – chemical related to caffeine
- Raspberry Ketones – potent fat burner
- Green Tea Extract – a stimulant and it is a natural form of caffeine
- Chromium Picolinate – says it increases insulin sensitivity and therefore the breakdown of carbohydrates
- Cayenne Pepper – enhances metabolic rate, an appetite suppressant and a diuretic
- White Willow Bark – used for centuries for pain relief and fever reduction. Said to be an antioxidant
- Vitamin B6 – aids in energy production
- L-Carnitine – regulate fat oxidation (burning)
- Glucomannans – contributes to weight loss by delaying the absorption of glucose from the intestines. May give a feeling of fullness. Banned in some countries due to high incidence of gastrointestinal destruction
Should You Try Thermofuel Lite Fat Burner?
Thermofuel Lite Fat Burner is a diet supplement that contains a few fat burning ingredients but it does not give you the amounts of each ingredient. That is vital information to help you know if you are getting the right dosage that makes the ingredient effective in a fat burning formula. With this one you are just guessing and hoping it will work. It comes with a pretty lame guarantee. They call it a 100% satisfaction guarantee but you must return it unopened within 30 days of purchase. Not a guarantee to gloat about. This fat burner supplement has caffeine in the formula so it can leave you feeling jittery and nervous and unable to sleep. Not an appealing feature of this diet supplement. There are other diet supplements that will help you burn fat and can be effective without guessing if it will be effective.