Thermofuse Fat Destroyer/Mood Enhancer Review – Does it Live Up to the Hype?
Thermofuse Fat Destroyer/Mood Enhancer is advertised as a highly concentrated blend of stimulants and a slew of other vitamins in much smaller concentrations.
Said to provide “thermogenic annihilation,” Thermofuse Fat Destroyer melts your fat away like butter on a George Foreman, and even improve your mood to help you stay above the dieting blues. However, can it compare to top products that do so without serious side effects?
I’ll walk you through the basics of this weight loss supplement so that you can decide for yourself whether or not it’s right for you.
The Game Plan Behind Thermofuse
Thermofuse works primarily by accelerating your basal metabolic rate by stimulating the central nervous system with ingredients like caffeine and phenylethylamine. This increases the amount of calories your body is using up at any given time and boosts your energy for workouts.
Of course, I always look to PhenQ and other similar products, which have clinically-proven ingredients, and I’m not sure Thermofuse can offer that yet. Let’s see if it can.
Thermofuse is difficult to analyze, because it hides its ingredients as carefully as possible. Instead of listing the ingredients on the nutrition label, it instead gives the names and amounts of several proprietary blends. It was only after investigating more closely that I found out exactly what was in Thermofuse Ultra-Concentrated Fat Destroyer/Mood Enhancer.
• Iodine (75mcg) is a chemical element that is used to synthesize the thyroid hormone. When the thyroid is not properly functioning, however, it can lead to excess weight gain. Iodine restores the thyroid to its original state, and weight loss follows. However, if you don’t have problems with your thyroid, it is not likely that iodine supplementation will help you lose weight.
• Vitamin D3 (2000 IU), or cholecalciferol, can stimulate weight loss in excess doses, but it also comes with side effects like weakness, fatigue, somnolence, headache, dry mouth, vertigo, ringing ears, and a metallic taste in the mouth.
• Selenium (35mcg) is a trace mineral used to regulate thyroid function. It also releases hormones that affect how fat, protein, and carbohydrates are used in the body. And, as a source of antioxidants, it combats free radicals that can lead to heart disease and cancer. However, to produce these effects, it is needed in portions of 55mcg and here it is present only in 35mcg.
Xtreme Potency Thermogenic Matrix
• Taurine is an amino acid you may have seen included in energy drinks and sports beverages. It is said to mostly affect your energy levels, but it may also have an effect on your weight. Taurine improves metabolic function and therefore burns fat—this effect was substantiated in a study involving 30 Japanese students.
• Caffeine is one of the most ubiquitous ingredients in the diet pill industry. It works by stimulating the central nervous system and causing certain physiological processes in your body to work faster. In this way, caffeine suppresses the appetite and spurs energy creation. However, this effect is often short-lived. The lasting results from caffeine comes from its ability to create thermogenesis, which turns your body heat up and burns existing fat.
• 1, 3 Dimethylamylamine, or DMAA, is an organic compound that has often been included in dietary supplements for its ability to stimulate thermogenesis, or fat burning in the body. It works by triggering faster reactions in the central nervous system, though the FDA has recently banned the ingredient because of dangerous side effects, which I’ll discuss later.
• Phenylethylamine, also called PEA, is a stimulatory transmitter known for its inclusion in chocolate. It triggers the release of serotonin, which improves the mood and increases alertness. This is an important aspect in a fat burner as people who struggle with weight often encounter feelings of frustration, depression, and low self-worth.
• Bitter Melon Extract is most often used to treat diabetes, but, more simply, it also helps with weight loss. It lowers the blood sugar and reduces blood glucose levels, which can regulate appetite and prevent cravings for sweets. It also contains functions that stimulate digestion and appetite.
• Evodiamine is known as an herbal remedy in China, used in Thermofuse to increase thermogenesis and turn fat into energy, rather than letting it remain in storage in the body. This cuts back on adipose tissue and works in a different way to promote weight loss.
Leptin Sensitivity (200mg)
• Irvingia Gabonensis Seed is the seed of what is more commonly called African mango. One of the best weight loss ingredients on the market, African mango both burns fat and suppresses the appetite. According to one clinical study, subjects who consumed African mango over an eight-week period lost an average of 28 pounds and saw smaller waistlines.
Fat Cell Destruction
• Curcumin is a curcuminoid of the spice turmeric. Related to ginger, it has much the same effect on weight loss. According to one study, mice were fed a high fat diet for twelve weeks while being supplemented with curcumin. The researchers found that the mice lost both weight and body fat. It is thought to interfere with the enzymes needed to build fat tissue, but the exact mechanism behind curcumin is not yet known.
Resveratrol is a chemical found in red wine and the skin of both red and purple grapes. It is said to lengthen the lifespan, but it is more solidly used as a supplement to lower blood sugar levels. This will improve your body composition and also decrease your cravings for unhealthy foods.
• Guggulsterones are plant steroids from the guggul plant that is said to reduce cholesterol levels. However, these effects have been disproven over time and leading experts now agree that there is no overall reduction in total cholesterol as a result of using guggulsterones.
• Quercetin Dihydrate is a flavonol found in fruits, vegetables, leaves and grains. It was shown to release extra energy in rats, but only for short periods of less than eight weeks. Alongside resveratrol, it has been shown to inhibit the production of fat cells. It also reduces blood pressure and cholesterol levels in obese subjects.
• Ashwagandha Extract, also known as Indian ginseng, fights stress in the body, which can wreak havoc and lead to excess weight gain. It decreases cortisol, the stress hormone in the body that is notorious for causing pounds to pile up around the middle. Ashwagandha also decreases blood sugar, which some say can lead to lower hunger cravings.
• Green Tea Extract is one of the best weight loss ingredients on the market right now. It has been verified in nine clinical trials as a thermogenic trigger, which spurs fat burning and energy creation. It also contains antioxidants to combat free radicals and toxins that are released as fat is broken down.
Insulin Support Blend
• Cinnamon Bark is more than just a spice. It decreases blood sugar, which makes weight loss easier, and manages insulin levels. And, because cinnamon causes a chemical reaction in the body when it is digested, it raises the body temperature and leads to more fat burning.
• Banaba Leaf Extract is a relatively new addition to the Western world of medicine. Popular in the Philippines as a solution for weight loss, banaba was found to result in lower cellulose, body weight gain, and tissue weight. A 1999 study tested the effects of banaba leaf on mice, and was shown to result in a 65 percent decrease in hepatic lipid contents.
Thyroid Hormone Activation System
• Sodium Selinite is the most water-soluble form of salt and is said to improve all-around health. It has quite a few antioxidants that can fight off free radicals and prevent disease. In terms of thyroid function, sodium helps to keep hormones within an ideal range. These hormones then regulate the metabolism and keep it functioning properly.
• Thyronine also stimulates thyroid hormone metabolism, which can lead to weight loss and produce a faster basal metabolic rate. This will eventually lead to the breakdown of fat for energy as your body no longer receives heightened amounts of carbohydrates. It also improves digestions.
The most common side effects experienced with use of Thermofuse include: irritability, insomnia, nausea, dizziness, irregular/elevated heart rate, short breath and cramping.
Should You Try It?
At $60.00 per bottle plus shipping, this is definitely not the cheapest diet supplement out there. Thermofuse does not come with any sort of satisfaction guarantee, so you’re risking a decent chunk of change to try it out.